AboutThe TeachInParma project aims at increasing the international dimension of the PHD Schools of the University of Parma, inviting high-standing Visiting Professors from abroad to join our College of tutors.
What does this call foresee? The Visiting Professors will:
1) Formally join the PhD college of tutors for three years (the length of a Doctorate cycle);
2) Provide seminars and other teaching activities in English language for not less than 3 weeks/year in Parma;
3) Co-tutor a PhD student (whose salary will be covered by the University of Parma) and host the student for a 6 - 24 months period at the Visiting Professor's home institution;
4) Foster the signature of a co-tutoring or other cooperation agreement with the University of Parma;
5) Contribute to University of Parma's proposals at EU calls or other funding opportunities.